Saturday, November 20, 2010

Homerun

Walking home from town!



"Jesus said I am the road to the Lord (father)"

City Center

Beautiful Church
Can't get enough of it

On the Street
That's a Taxi

Juyua Market- Only Weekends




The One I WANT



We keep these in the house in case anything happens....
I can't even lift it
          Ok, so we went to a great restaurant for lunch today, Los Patios was the name, and the owner's dog just had puppies so I could not resist putting all my pictures up of them (this isn't even all of them). They have St. Bernard in them and the dad is a mystery but adorable none the less. It took me everything I had and my mother's voice to not take one home. The coffee process is chugging along so I have no new, news for that. I forgot to take a picture of the Patios, but there completely covered in coffee now. Today, we had someone come and bite, literally bite pieces of the coffee to make sure the quality and humidity levels were all up to par.
           I finished the last of my Christmas shopping finally. Today is Saturday and Annabella and I decided to take the night to go to the beach. Salinitas again, where I was two weeks ago. Everything is sailing pretty smooth and time is flying by. We decorated the trees at the San Salvador house and the office/ houses on the farm, which made me, miss home! Christmas is always spent with family and it was strange decorating the trees without them. But only twenty more days and I will walk through Seattle's rainy city probably wishing that I was back here. So I'm going to enjoy every hour I have with this sun...and prices, for that matter :) Have a good rest of the weekend guys! Ill post soon hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. brining dogs across borders is a state and international crime...punishable by 10-15 yrs prison....no dog transfers!!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete