Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Minute








        So the last couple days have been super hectic and all over other the place. I went to see the most recently erupting volcano; it stopped its constant flow of lava in 2001. They built this really luxurious hotel right by the top, amazing view. But when they inaugurated it, the lava stopped flowing, so the hotel went out of business...Mother Nature is a bitch sometimes. Tonight, I went to a Mediterranean place with a bunch of friends as a goodbye dinner :( boo. But there were belly dancers and the main dancer's birthday was today, so I got to see, not only dancing, but how the Arabs celebrate their birthdays. Pretty interesting, I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow is going to be all packing and making sure I have everything and fitting everything. UGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment